- Employed work has been in a set of six further educational campuses (Coleg Gwent College) managing and running a counselling service for students and staff.
- I have provided supervision for Cruse Bereavement Care counsellors for several years.
- I have worked for 21 years for Social Services supporting children and adolescents with learning disabilities, including behavioural difficulties, and provided counselling to young people with learning difficulties
- Worked as a counsellor for Victim Support, supporting victims of crime.
- I have worked for Gingerbread (Supporting one parent families)
- I worked for a specialist organisation for Survivors of Child Abuse counselling adults, children and adolescents.
- I have developed and managed my own counselling, supervising business in the UK since 2003 before moving to Luxembourg.
- My business is now in Luxembourg counselling adults and young people, couples and groups, working with EAP services, solicitors, rehabilitation, etc.
- I offer clinical consultative supervision for counsellors and other health professionals including students in training
- Anxiety Disorders, OCD, panic attacks and phobias
- Depression and mood disorders
- Personality disorders and mental health issues
- Recovering from trauma, critical incidents and childhood abuse
- Living with chronic pain and disability
- Change and Transition
- Learning disabilities and challenging behaviour
- School related problems, college and university challenges, e.e.g exam stress, bullying, time management, sexual identity issues, dealing with fear of failure, and failure
- Bereavement, loss, divorce, suicidal issues
- Relationship problems and relating difficulties
- Assertiveness, self-esteem, and confidence
- I am interested in mindfulness and meditation
- Finding inner peace when living in chaos, conflict or turmoil
- Spiritual growth - working with the mind and body as one
- Interests and studies of other approaches are:
- Humanistic Therapies
- Motivational Interviewing
- The twelve Step model for addictions.
- Western and Eastern psychologies
I also work with many other problems, these are just more specific ones, so feel free to contact me as I haven't listed them all.